Contractors on DEC
First Company to be certified with DEC- Hy Tech Drilling
Companies presented with DEC certification at Annual A.G.M and Convention
Dorado Drilling and Rodren Drilling were presented with their DEC certification at the annual A.G.M meeting. Brittany from Dorado and Rod from Rodren were presented their certificates by President George Demers. Click on Links to view pictures.
Dorado Drilling Presentation
Rodren Drilling Presentation
President George Demers, Brittany and Rod
DEC Certified Companies
- Hy-Tech Drilling DEC Certified
- Dorado Drilling Ready for Re-certification
- Rodren Drilling Ltd. Ready for Re-certification
- Full Force Drilling DEC Certified
- Driftwood Diamond Drilling DEC Certified
The following drilling contractors are already on a member waiting list to Get on DEC:
- Boart Longyear Canada Pending certification
- Foraco Can. Ltd.
- Geotech Drilling Services Ltd.
- Major Drilling Group International Inc.
- Norex Drilling Limited
- Beaupre Diamond Drilling Ltd.
- Swick Mining Services Canada Inc. Pending certification
- Team Drilling Pending Certification
- Ridgeline Drilling
- Forage Perfection
- Cyr Drilling
- Northstar Drilling
- Titan Diamond Drilling
- Forage M Rouiller
- Bryson Drilling Pending certification
- Atlas Drilling
- Apex Diamond Drilling Ltd.
- F.B. Drilling
- Black Hawk Drilling Pending certification
- Forage Chibougamau Pending certfication
- Paycore Diamond Drilling- Pending Certification
- Omineca Diamond Drilling Ltd.- Pending Certification
Led by the drilling contractors the other stakeholders in the diamond drilling industry are committing to the importance of the standards associated with DEC. Mining and exploration clients, industry suppliers, associations and governments at all levels welcome the CDDA's leadership, agreeing that Standards Make $en$e.