Contractors on DEC
DEC Certified Companies
- Hy-Tech Drilling Ready for Recertification
- Rodren Drilling Ltd. DEC Certified
- Full Force Diamond Drilling Ltd. DEC Certified
- Driftwood Diamond Drilling Ready for Recertification
- Team Drilling Ready for Recertification
The following drilling contractors are already on a member waiting list to Get on DEC:
- Boart Longyear Canada Application Stage
- Foraco Can. Ltd. Pre-audit Completed
- Geotech Drilling Services Ltd.
- Major Drilling Group International Inc. Application Stage
- Norex Drilling Limited
- Beaupre Diamond Drilling Ltd.
- Swick Mining Services Canada Inc. Application Stage
- Cyr Drilling Application Stage
- Titan Diamond Drilling
- Forage M Rouiller
- Bryson Drilling Ready for Audit
- Atlas Drilling
- Apex Diamond Drilling Ltd.
- F.B. Drilling
- Forage Chibougamau Application Stage
- Paycore Diamond Drilling Application Stage
- Omineca Diamond Drilling Ltd. Application Stage
- Black Hawk Drilling Pre-Audit Completed
- Aggressive Drilling Ltd. Application Stage
Led by the drilling contractors the other stakeholders in the diamond drilling industry are committing to the importance of the standards associated with DEC. Mining and exploration clients, industry suppliers, associations and governments at all levels welcome the CDDA's leadership, agreeing that Standards Make $en$e.
First Company to be certified with DEC- Hy Tech Drilling
Companies presented with DEC certification at Annual A.G.M and Convention
Dorado Drilling and Rodren Drilling were presented with their DEC certification at the annual A.G.M meeting. Brittany from Dorado and Rod from Rodren were presented their certificates by President George Demers. Click on Links to view pictures.
Dorado Drilling Presentation
Rodren Drilling Presentation
President George Demers, Brittany and Rod